Monday, October 29, 2007

What could it be?



Your head is spinning…your body is shaking…your heart is racing…what can it be? It’s the anticipation and the anxiety that most receive from roller coasters.

I love roller coasters. They are something that puts so much fear into you and you get this intense adrenaline rush that eventually turns into a great feeling for people who like roller coasters. Going slowly up the coaster you have a pit in your stomach because you know the time is coming soon when you’ll have to plunge down a good fifty feet or sometimes less or more. The drop is feels like you’re plunging to your death, but you’re of not.

I get a great feeling like I can do anything after coming off a roller coaster. They could be really scary sometimes, but after it’s over you get a real feeling of accomplishment of some sort.

There are some great roller coasters out there and I’ve only had a chance to experience a few, but the few I had gone on were unbelievably fun. I have been on the Incredible Hulk, Dueling Dragons, The Cyclone, El Toro, Superman: Ultimate Flight, Kingda Ka, Medusa, Nitro, Batman, Scream Machine, and Rolling Thunder. All these coasters are unique in their own way. You get a different experience on all of them from whether there are lots of loops or lots of turns or neither of those.

My favorite coaster presently is Nitro. Nitro is an awesome roller coaster that has no loops, but plenty of fast swift turns and a frightening drop, which is my favorite part of the ride. The drop is my favorite part because you literally almost fall out of you’re seat with how steep the drop is and it feels like its going forever. Plus this has to be one of the scariest roller coasters I have been on, which you feel like you aren’t safe in your seat. The best seat on this ride is the front. It’s a scary ride in the front, but for me the scarier the better. I love it though I can’t get enough of that feeling when you’re dropping, and you get that fast wind in your face.

Roller coasters are a blast and sort of a hobby for me. I like to go on the fastest,tallest coasters that have the most loops and turns possible.

No comments: