Monday, September 24, 2007

Fictional Adventure Books = Happy ME

I may seem weird to some for saying such but I love books. Not all books, but only the kinds that interest me, such as fictional books, adventure books, fantasy books, and anything that's really creative and fun to read.

I love books because my mind loves to wander into the unknown worlds that books usually portray. They take me away from reality which I sometimes need. I love and could only wish to have a chance to experience some of the things I have read.

My all-time favorite book series is Harry Potter. The author J.K. Rowling is such an amazing author writing such a complex yet comforting and extremely satisfying story that is a favorite of both young, old, and whomever else in between. This series is one to never be forgotten and I think many to come will love reading it as well. I love this series because its such a magical world of everything a kid has ever dreamed of, besides the unfortunate trouble that Harry faces.

The final book she wrote of the Harry Potter series Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows was absolutlely outstanding and completely satifying. She did an amazing job making this book as great as the last six. This one possibly being my favorite(or maybe not its too hard to choose from out of them seven). J.K. Rowling left you with a great ending which undeniably you wanted more to come, but she also left you with a perfect understanding and complete ending which didn't need any more explaining.

No comments: