Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Job

Jobs of course are something you need and I am somewhat fortunate that I found myself a new job. I say somewhat fortunate because I guess it’s great I have a job, but it is a job I wish I didn’t have.

I am doing so much labor in this job and I definitely think I should be getting paid much more than I am getting paid. I work hard five days a week six hours a day, sometimes even more struggling with keeping my mouth shut, so I don’t disrespect he nasty boss that thinks she IS always right when she’s really not even close. I got this job during the holiday season so I hope I won’t be staying after January because I really don’t know how I can put up with this ignorant, disrespectful, nose high in the air kind of person.

This only being my second job I guess I really haven’t seem much of how people could be and how they want things run, but I really think this is one place that will always stick out as being my worst job.

No comments: