Sunday, December 9, 2007

End of My First College Semester

Finally!

I got through the first semester of college decently. There have been lots of ups and lots of downs. After getting used to the whole college life, things just kept finding their way into distracting me and into angering me, but I’ve worked through it.

Lots of stress flew into me this year at the beginning of the school year. There were lots of things to learn and lots of things to get used to and it all just seemed to be too much! After some recollecting and somehow making everything work day by everything seemed to go down a little, but there was always something to worry about whether good or bad.

The goods that I came across were most of my teachers, a sorority, new friends, and good grades. Then some things went wrong and grades went bad and it was a tough time dealing with it all when I thought that I couldn’t do much to fix it. Thankfully in the end I pulled through and things didn’t turn out as bad as I expected.

Midterms grades looked scary, but since I’ve seen them I’ve worked my best to try to improve them and I think I have. After being a honor roll student in high school and seeping down into a slump it doesn’t feel good at all, so the next semester knowing now what to expect and how to go about thing I plan to get all A’s which was definitely not the case the first semester around.

College is definitely a right choice for me and a great opportunity that I will now appreciate more next semester and the semesters that follow. I will work to my capability from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.